Heat Kit with bake oven.
Heater core delivered and installed
Finish mason: Dan Loyer
BREAU: HK 22, oven, heated bench
- Recycled Ormstown brick with Rose Arc en Ciel
- St. Martin, QC
- Finish mason: Marcus
- Stone, brick and stucco
- Heated bench, oven
- Finish mason: Alex
- Uxbridge, Ontario.
- Located in a 100 ft. diameter strawbale horse riding
Farmhouse period renovation, Packenham, Ontario.
Custom handmade tiles.
Smith & Associates
- Finish work by owners
- Replaces existing fireplace in home renovation
- Rear bake oven
- Rohrersville, Maryland
- Corner heater with front oven, 2009
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Mason: Bob Weaver Masonry
- local Mocha granite and Appalachia Autumn stone.
- Stone source: shukes(at)ptd.net
- Stucco and brick facing with clay flue tile trim
- Bake oven
- Extra heat exchange panel above heated bench
- Location: Greermount, Quebec
- Completed January, 2004
- Wraparound raised heated hearth
- Custom soapstone tile facing over clay brick
- Stucco chimney.
- Curved masonry heater, white 3-coat stucco and gray
- Heated sitting bench with slate top
- 2800 sq. ft. R-2000 house near Ottawa, Canada.
- Like-new appearance after 20 years of use.
- Heat Kit with heated bench
- Clay brick, bluestone, thin lime mortar joints
- Elmore, Vermont, 2003
- Brick masonry heater with angled sides
- Brick cookstove on kitchen side
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Brick contraflow heater built in 1981
- First modern contraflow heater built in Canada,
- Recycled soft clay brick with thin lime mortar joints
- No chimney deposits after 28 year of use - this
heater is 1 mile from our shop, so we inspect it regularly
- Stucco and stone, with curved heated bench.
- Owner built strawbale house, Wakefield, Quebec
- Finish mason: Udo Kohrmann
Click on thumbnails for larger
- Prototype compact Heat-Kit 22 with front bakeoven
- Brick with stucco directly onto core
- Experimental heater number 5 in our own home.
- Heater with heated bench and rear bakeoven
- Stucco finish with tile trim
- Envirotech loading door
- Heater facing and finish by local mason
- Contraflow heater built in 1985
- First masonry heater in a Canadian R-2000 house
- House engineered and built by Allen-Drerup-White
- Retrofit into heritage house
- Shawville, Québec
Mason (except where noted otherwise): Norbert Senf
Sure to Visit:
Heat-Kit heaters built by clients
with the help of local masons
The Masonry Heater Association Gallery
Featuring work by some of North
America's top masons
Fisher's Heater Art